This treatment is amazing for overall fat removal of stubborn fat pockets and inch loss.
This fat removal treatment is an efficient and non-surgical ultrasound treatment that helps to breakdown and remove unwanted and stubborn fat.
How does this work?
This 3D-Lipo/Ultimate Cavitation treatment is the newest, revolutionary fat removal technology that delivers a low frequency ultra-sound and produces a strong wave of pressure to the fat cell membranes. This process will cause them to disintegrate and release ingredients (including triglycerides), without essaywriter write my essay for me harming any of the surrounding tissues or cells. After this, the fat cells are removed in it’s natural process; by your liver.
What outcome can I expect from this treatment?
We have seen an average fat reduction of 2cm to 4cm after just one treatment with results improving each time. Cavitation works best for larger areas such as the thighs and abdomen. Often, our clients find that combining this treatment with one of our other 3D treatments will maximise their results.
- Freeze the fat with our 3D Cryolipolysis. This treatment targets fat cells individually, this treatment is £200 for one area (cup), £400 for two, with a special offer on the inner-thigh treatments for just £350.
- 3D Radio Frequency. Tightening any lose, excess skin that may be getting in the way of the best results! £60 for 30 minutes,£100 for an hour, £150 for 90 minutes.
- Special Offer: Combination of Cavitation treatment and 3D Radio Frequency for just £100.
How many treatments will I need?
Although you will see visible fat removal after the first session, a course of 6-8 treatments are recommended however we will advise you during your initial consultation. The results are more visible after each treatment. The prices are as follows:
- 30 minutes for £60 (reduced from £80!)
- 60 minutes for £100 (reduced from £120!)
- 90 minutes for £150 (reduced from £200!)
Any pre-cautions I must be aware of before or after treatment?
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before and after treatments.
- Follow a well balanced diet on the day of the treatment.
- Avoid a heavy meal 2 hours before and after treatments.
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours before and after treatments.
- Drink 2 litres of water daily.
For more information, see below a video detailing and demonstrating how this treatment works, feels and looks, produced by the official 3D Lipo company.