Cherry Angiomas are made broken blood vessels. The can be removed quickly and effectively by treatment with a long-pulsed laser. Treatment with laser is the most effective way to remove these lesions.
Treatment at Park Private Clinic:
- Fantastic visible results
- Minimal pain
- Simple and straightforward after care.
- Causes no damage or scarring to skin cells.
- Only a 15 minute treatment.
Why you should choose Cherry Angiomas Treatment at Park Private Clinic in Nottingham?
Free consultation available.
Effective and ultra-fast treatments with excellent results.
We are a doctor led clinic, so you know you are in safe hands.
Delivered according to strict medical protocols.
We use a leading medical laser machine used by over 10,000 doctors.
Suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
Our laser treatments are always carried out by highly qualified and experienced team members. We are based at our Nottingham medical clinic, so you know you are in safe hands. We offer free consultations with our in house doctor for any queries or complications.
How it works:
Our machine treats all skin tones including darker, pigmented or sensitive skin. During your consultation we consider which laser settings will give you the best results. Experienced laser technicians then tune the laser based on the size and depth of the lesion. Our laser targets the blood vessel with laser energy. Laser energy is absorbed by the pigment in the unwanted blood vessels. This causes them to breakdown. The burst vessels are destroyed whilst the surrounding skin is preserved.
How long does healing take?
It typically takes ten to fourteen days from treatment. Some clients experience bruising or darkening of the area but this will fade within a few weeks. You may experience slight bruising in the area. Carefully following post treatment care is always a must and will help the healing process. If you experience any increase in pain, swelling or blistering, please contact our specialist.
What precautions should I take?
Precautions to take pre-treatment:
- Your skin should be completely dry and clean before any treatment. Although the specialist will wipe your skin before treatment, we do advise that you do not wear any products on your skin before treatment.
- Your skin should not be exposed to sun for at least 4 weeks before your appointment. Exposure to the sun will risk blistering and pigmentation. We will not perform treatment if the area is tanned.
- Avoid any self-tanning products, including tanning creams, spray tans or any other temporary pigmented creams.
Post treatment instructions:
- Again, we advise that you avoid sun exposure. This includes any sun tanning beds or machines. If your skin is exposed to these rays, it may cause white pigmentation. This can last for around 3 months depending on your skin type.
- The heat from the laser pulses may feel slightly uncomfortable. Please let our specialist know and we are able to provide ice packs or your comfort. We also have Aloe Vera gel available for purchase that may ease any heat sensations.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
- The treated area may seem bruised or darker for a few weeks after the treatment but will fade.
- If you experience any increase in pain, swelling or blistering, please contact our specialist.
For any more information please see our GentleYAG Patient Care Instructions for more information. You will be given a copy of this at your initial consultation/patch test.
How long do the Treatments take? How many will I require?
Treatment times may vary depending on your specific needs. The number of treatments required will be based on the size and depth of the lesion and how many you have though the average treatment is around 15 minutes. We do inform you that you will need a few sessions to see full visible results, but the number of sessions will vary per person.