Get instant Radiance with Obagi Blue Peel Radiance
We are pleased to offer ObagiBlue Peel Radiance. This outstanding chemical peel treatment superficially exfoliates the skin to improve its look, texture and feel in a matter of minutes. The procedure is conducted by one of our highly trained and very experienced members of staff who will apply combinations of the solutions to the treatment area.
This can result in the visible enhancement of a range of skin concerns, chemical peel also improves photo-damage, pigmentation and skin texture making it look refreshed, renewed and radiant.
Our team can use a variety of preparations depending upon your skin type and desired results. Salicylic acid-based peels are used to improve patient outcomes for a range of skin conditions. Once these are applied to the skin they can improve the appearance of:
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Mild to moderate photodamage
• Uneven tone and texture
• Acne and acne scarring
To maximise your results, we advise you receive 1 peel treatment every 2-4 weeks, for a total of 4-6 peels.
Call us today to arrange a free consultation about your Obagi Blue Peel Radiance treatment.
One 30-minute session £65
Course of six £350
Consultation and skin assessment included!
Obagi Blue Peel Packages;
Radiant Skin Peel Package £270
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + Obagi Hydrate Moisturiser + Obagi SPF 50)
Youthful Skin Package £270
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + Obagi 360 Kit)
Acne Peel Package £350
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + Salicyclic Cleanser + Obagi Hydrate + Obagi SPF 50)
Advanced Acne Peel Package £350
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + Clenziderm Kit + Obagi Hydrate + Obagi SPF 50)
Anti Oxidant Peel Package £350
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + CRX Cleanser + Obagi Hydrate + SPF 50 + Vitamin C Serum 10%)
Pigmentation Peel Package £360
(3 x Blue Radiance Peels + Obagi Hydrate + Obagi SPF 50 +CRX Clarifying Serum)
What is the ‘Obagi Blue Peel Radiance’?
The Obagi Blue Peel Radiance chemical peel is a pain-free, non-surgical, chemical facial peel performed at our clinic. It contains a unique blend of acids to provide a gentle, yet effective, salicylic acid-based facial peel. This aims to result in tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin with immediate results even after just one treatment.
Treatments are performed at the clinic usually in a series of 6 treatments scheduled 2-4 weeks apart. If the desired results aren’t achieved with a course of Blue Peel Radiance we may recommend a stronger peel such as the Obagi Blue Peel or the Obagi Nu-Derm kit. Treatments are carried out within our clinic by one of our qualified aestheticians.
While this peel is formulated to be gentle, you may experience mild peeling and redness.
The Radiance Peel is 2.7ph and 20% Salicylic acid with a blend of lactic and glycolic.
Before and After
Using Obagi Products with Obagi Blue Peel Radiance Peel:
Obagi Hydrate and Hydrate Luxe are great moisturisers to use after having peels. To gently boost glowing results, Blue Peel Radiance can be combined with several Obagi products for the face and neck/collar however please speak with us before what Obagi products you can and can’t use whilst having the peel. The following are restricted:
• Obagi Nu-Derm system – No if in initial 6 weeks of use. After this yes but stop the use of Exfoderm, Tretinoin/Blend 3 days prior to having your peel.
• Obagi C RX Stystem – Stop the exfoliating day lotion 3 days before receiving the peel.
• CLENZIderm M.D. System – stop use of all products 3 days prior, normal protocol can resume 48 hours after if your skin can tolerate it.
How can I prepare my skin prior to the peel?
For at least a week before your peel, please avoid the following treatments:
• Laser Hair Removal
• Waxing or depilatory creams
Certain products may increase your skin sensitivity and/or cause a stronger reaction to the peel. You must avoid the following products for at least 3 days before your peel:
• Topical retinoids and tretinoin (including Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazoric, Refissa)
• Other topical acids or exfoliants that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acids [AHAs], beta hydroxyl acids [NHAs], exfoliating masks, retinol, benzoyl peroxide)
Mild peeling and redness is the usual reaction after treatment. Please consult with us prior to returning to your normal skin care regime (usually 5-7days after your peel). Follow these important steps to help keep your skin protected and healthy while your peel takes effect:
Constant use of sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 for at least a week is necessary
• It is recommended that you continue to use sunscreen to help protect your skin and maintain the benefits of the peel even after the initial week.
Avoid direct sun exposure
• Too much sun exposure may cause difficulties with healing and may reverse the benefits of the peel.
Do not exfoliate
• Treat your skin gently. You may experience mild dry, red, or flaking skin for several days or more after your peel. Do not pick or exfoliate peeling skin. Do not wax or use any form of hair removal during the peeling stage. The dead skin will naturally slough off.
Avoid alpha- and beta- hydroxy acid products, retinoids, retinols, and facial products containing fragrance
• This is for a few days after the peel. Instead, you can use Obagi Hydrating Moisturiser which is designed to not irritate your skin.
You cannot have the peel if:
• You have active cold sores, herpes simplex or warts in the area to be treated.
• Wounded, sunburned or have excessively sensitive skin in the application area.
• Currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Have Dermatitis or inflammatory rosacea within the peel area.
• Have used Accutane within the last 6-12 months.
• A history of radiation therapy in the application area.
• Allergic to salicylates.